Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Life is getting CRAZY!!!

OKAY so things are getting OUTTA CONTROL!  I feel like I can hardly breathe these days, there is SOOOO much going on and then the Holidays are just around the corner too!  AHHH! 

 But through the madness I've managed to keep SOME sense of normalcy.  Halloween was one of those "normal" things to do.  I helped Caitlin get ready for her "spooky" outfit this year by doing her makeup and her hair, she came out great! (If I say so myself).  We were off to celebrate by attending an event put on my our lovely community assistants and housing deparment.  She ate pizza, decorated cookies, watched a movie, left with a free glow necklace and topped the night off with some apple cider and of course trick or treating! PHEW!!!! Exhausting I know, but fun. 


Other than that it's been non-stop research, class, and work for me and I have to admit it's getting pretty overwhelming lately.  I think I even managed to dehydrate myself today.  NOT fun at all, but I'm okay now.  I was bummed out that it happened because I tried (after a long day of class) to have a little fun by attending the annual Day of the Dead celebration at the University Center.  Caitlin was with me but we had to leave because I just didn't think I could stick it out for the duration of the program.  I was really sad because I have not had a chance to attend the celebration any other year since being here but that's how things go sometimes.  

On a happier note I am almost done putting together a digital story for one of my classes and I am SUPER excited about it.  I think it's turning out way better than I ever thought it could, and I hope everyone likes it when they get to see it.  I have a few more things I need to do to it before it's completed but I am hoping to have it all done by next week.  You can see a sample of the stories from previous years here

OH, and check out our new homepage!  It's been revamped and I think it turned out great! Kudos to all those involved in making it happen. 

This weekend calls for more madness for me as far as schoolwork goes.  And Caitlin will have her last swimming lesson, YAY!! Then on to the next challenge.....BASKETBALL! So as you can see things are busy busy busy, but such is life, right?  



Here are some more pictures from our Halloween.  Good times! :D  

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great Halloween! :) you're almost halfway done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O M G!.... I can't believe that was caitlin... u did a fantastic job jenn

    ReplyDelete

Back in Action...

Well after many trials and turbulations I have managed to remember my password and can now access my blog again! Yay!!!   I have begun the...