Saturday, September 11, 2010

Time to get blogging!

I thought it was about time I kept a record of my life on "the Ord".  It's my last year as a student here (insert super sad face) and I've had an amazing time.  I've made many wonderful memories and look forward to making a lot more in this last year.  It seems very surreal to me, to say that I am a Senior.  I never thought I'd get here, get to this point where I can see the finish line.  I thank my family for sticking by me and giving me so much support, and all the wonderful people at CSUMB (that's teachers, friends, co-workers, and sometimes strangers at the bus stop LOL!) who have encouraged me, guided me, and helped me to continue on with my studies.  Now it's time to go out there and make some memories!  Thanks for following along, and GO OTTERS! =)

3 comments:

  1. fantastic..........!!!jenbo..lmao! this has been a wonderful journey of courage and strength that has made me in awe of you.. packing up ur life and ur daughter and moving 180 mi away to finish school just shows that anything is possible and you're proof of that.. im proud of you and cant wait to see how you walk up and take that diploma... what an accomplishment that will be.. your little bro..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn we are so proud of you and miss all of you SO much. Can't wait to see all of the adventures you will have in your last year and can't wait to see you graduate! (can't even write that without getting teary eyed! lol) Love you! can't wait for the next post! love, sister

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK guys STOP IT! You made me cry! LOL =) But you BOTH know that without your help this would be impossible! That diploma will be as much your guys as it is mine, Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Back in Action...

Well after many trials and turbulations I have managed to remember my password and can now access my blog again! Yay!!!   I have begun the...