Wednesday, September 29, 2010

It's all becoming real....

So I haven't done anything extremely exciting lately, but I realized today that graduation is becoming all too real......in a good way of course!  I have assignments due each week for my pre-capstone class and I'm up to ears in research.  It's scary and overwhelming but exciting at the same time.  This is where I get to be creative and really pour myself into something that I WANT to learn about.  No pressure there! haha 
  

But other than schoolwork I've been trying to enjoy the unusually warm weather we've been having.  I am indoors MOST of the time so that's a little hard, but even while strolling to class from work, or on the car ride to the store I try to look at everything around me.  I like seeing the fog rolling in, or the sun shining across the ocean.  And Saturday's have become family time because Caitlin started swimming lessons.  She's really trying her best to conquer her fears and I couldn't be more proud of her! :D  After her lessons we stroll along Alvarado street or take her for a bite to eat, so that's always nice.   

Nothing but research is planned for my foreseeable future, but that's okay because I know that means I'm one step closer to where I need to be.  (6 weeks down in the semester....10 more to go).  Finding a balance is always hard, but I'm doing my best to "Git -R-Done"!

1 comment:

  1. git r done! Lol! :D omgosh, an't believe only 10 more wks!! You're almost there!

    ReplyDelete

Back in Action...

Well after many trials and turbulations I have managed to remember my password and can now access my blog again! Yay!!!   I have begun the...