Friday, December 31, 2010

So very grateful for 2010....

I am so grateful for everything 2010 gave me.  I'm grateful for all of the challenges that made me stronger, opportunities that made me smarter, for the new friends I've made that have reminded me that I am ok just as I am, and for my family that has stuck by me through everything.  2011 marks some endings AND beginnings and I can't wait to see where those beginnings will take me.  I don't like making resolutions but I hope that 2011 will bring me much happiness and I wish the same for everyone in my life.  Thanks for the memories 2010! :)

1 comment:

  1. We will always be here for you just as you are here for us. Family first...always. Love you and can't wait for what 2011 will mean for you and all of us. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Back in Action...

Well after many trials and turbulations I have managed to remember my password and can now access my blog again! Yay!!!   I have begun the...