Sunday, January 23, 2011

Time flies when your having fun....or RESTING :)

So I realized that I haven't blogged at all this year! Whoa......well I needed the rest what can I say. :)  Any who, Happy New Year to all you out there in blog land, I hope 2011 is treating you alright.  Tomorrow is my first day of my last semester.  So excited, and petrified at the same time! Ha! But I know this will be a great journey and something I won't soon forget.  I hope the days go by slow so I can enjoy every minute I have left here in Monterey, I love it here so much.  But change is good and I am ready for the next chapter and I hope to have some great adventures in my future! :D  

1 comment:

  1. Have a great day tomorrow! So proud of you....love ya'!

    ReplyDelete

Back in Action...

Well after many trials and turbulations I have managed to remember my password and can now access my blog again! Yay!!!   I have begun the...