Monday, March 7, 2011

Wooooo-hoooooo

Well I'm all coffee'd up and ready to get to work! Whew! Time is STILL flying by and I haven't had a chance to write about all the things I am getting to do this semester! And I still won't be able to right now, lol....But, in the meantime I want to say that Commencement will be on Saturday, May 21st at 10am! Woo-hoo!!  I will going to Gradfest on Tuesday to purchase my cap and gown and all that good stuff.....Yikes! I can see the finish line folks! ....Let's hope that I can keep surviving and give everything my all, I'm trying REALLY hard, and it's definitely not easy! 

On another note, my Catalina is now a big 10 year old and I can't believe it.  Luv ya Caitlin and am glad you had fun on your B-Day!!

Oh and I "officially" start my internship with the National Steinbeck Center on Friday, wish me luck! It's going to be intense! But my new motto is the little engine that could....."I think I can!"  :)  Now it's back to work....I'll post again when I can!

1 comment:

  1. we're sooo proud of you and our calendars are marked!!! Can't believe you're already getting your cap n gown! :)

    ReplyDelete

Back in Action...

Well after many trials and turbulations I have managed to remember my password and can now access my blog again! Yay!!!   I have begun the...