Friday, December 3, 2010

“It's weird...you know the end of something great is coming, but you want to hold on, just for one more second...just so it can hurt a little more.”




Endings are sometimes painful, and maybe because I know that the end to my college career is just around the corner, I find myself trying to hold onto this semester for as long as I can.  I feel like I learned so much about myself during the past few months, but I can't quite explain it.  All I know is that something wonderful is growing inside of me, I can feel it. Every minute of every day has been confusing, amazing, fun, and challenging all at the same time. I was fortunate enough to have really great classmates that I learned something new from at every class meeting, and a professor that has inspired me all semester long.  It's not often in college where you go away feeling like every class you took was just the right class for you; this time though, I feel it.  So, today when I had the "un-offical" end to my classes (We still have some community presentations next week), I felt pretty sad.  And as I sit here and write and really think about it all, I darn near want to cry.  When something is so perfect, when it's just the right combination of things, moments, and experiences, well...it's hard to let that go.  So even though it has been brutal at times I will hold onto this semester for as long as I can.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back in Action...

Well after many trials and turbulations I have managed to remember my password and can now access my blog again! Yay!!!   I have begun the...